Chief Compliance Officer Kirk Stephens, CRCM, has compiled and summarized the most recent list of the federal banking regulatory agencies’ Questions and Answers Regarding Flood Insurance (Q&As). Overall, the Agencies have adopted the majority of the Q&As as proposed except for adding three new Q&As (Applicability 13, Amount 10, and Condo and Co-op 9) and clarifying certain other force placement Q&As to better address lender questions. Click here to view the newsletter PDF.
Compliance Insights Bulletin: Special Report on Flood Insurance
Sign-up for our Email List
- Premiere: New Behind-the-Scenes Video of OSC! November 21, 2022
- 20th Anniversary Compliance Educational Forum a Tremendous Success! November 15, 2022
- Newly Branded Insurance Verification Refresh for OSC Lenders and Servicers October 6, 2022
- Mortgage Industry Executive Deborah Rodriguez Joins OSC September 20, 2022
- Don’t Miss Out! 20th Anniversary Compliance Educational Forum: November 8-10, 2022 August 30, 2022